Be an Analyst is weekly series which aimed to enhance skills beyond beginner level.These topics are composed of the most popular articles, as well as articles demonstrating new or updated features.
1. Best python pandas features
A quick starting guide to those who want to learn pandas.Pandas is the most widely used tool for data munging. It contains high-level data structures and manipulation tools designed to make data analysis fast and easy.
2. Sort field list in a pivot table from A to Z
Have you ever applied a pivot table for 30 columns, and you spend heaps of time trying to locate one within the Field List ?. Then, this excel tip will be for you from myexcelonline
3. Data exploration using Python
In this guide,you will learn NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn and Pandas to perform data exploration from analyticsvidhya. These are powerful libraries to perform data exploration in Python.
4. Embedding d3 in a Ipython notebook
If you heard about d3 and Ipython notebook. Then, this article will help you with how to embed D3 in Ipython notebook.
5. Reading and writing excel files in Python pandas In data science, you are very likely to work with CSV files. However, knowing how to import and export Excel files is also very useful.